Superville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Superville, a small city made up of extra ordinary individuals who wreak havoc and save the day.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:59 pm
Latest topics
» The spam board
Leighton Nightingale  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:29 am by Kildred

» Front Room
Leighton Nightingale  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:14 am by Birdy

» Walk Path
Leighton Nightingale  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:07 pm by Steven

» Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub
Leighton Nightingale  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:37 am by Merci

» Aiden Greene/PARIAH
Leighton Nightingale  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:06 am by Greene

» Registration
Leighton Nightingale  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:12 am by Marisol Gallagher

» The dreaded counselors office.
Leighton Nightingale  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:27 am by Cassie Peyton

» Eric Hargrave / Derecho
Leighton Nightingale  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:48 pm by Steven

» Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton
Leighton Nightingale  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:14 am by Cassie Peyton

» George McNamara/Ferrum
Leighton Nightingale  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:21 am by Merci

Top posters
Marisol Gallagher
Leighton Nightingale  I_vote_lcapLeighton Nightingale  I_voting_barLeighton Nightingale  I_vote_rcap 
booklover
Leighton Nightingale  I_vote_lcapLeighton Nightingale  I_voting_barLeighton Nightingale  I_vote_rcap 
Lisa Prince
Merci
Adrian
Steven
Maxine Blackman
d'arc
leon
gay
Poll
DC or Marvel?
DC
Leighton Nightingale  I_vote_lcap64%Leighton Nightingale  I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
Marvel
Leighton Nightingale  I_vote_lcap36%Leighton Nightingale  I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11
Registration
Leighton Nightingale  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:15 pm by Lisa Prince
The Major's Office likes to keep tabs on the Supers of Superville.

Post here to declare whether you are a Villain or a Hero.

Comments: 47
The Super Rankings
Leighton Nightingale  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:21 pm by Lisa Prince
Here in Superville, we have Rankings, to celebrate those who are truly Super. These are what the Ranks mean:

Civilain - 0 Star: Just your average normal human being.
0-149 Posts

Sidekick - 1 Stars: These are the helpers of Supers, not even really even considered a proper Super yet.
150-499 Posts

D - List Super - 2 Stars: These are the truly incompetent Supers. They either have useless powers, or they're just plain stupid. These are usually (but not always) humorous characters.

Comments: 1
On Battling/Fighting
Leighton Nightingale  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:18 pm by Lisa Prince
How to Battle:
For this forum, to ensure a fair battle we shall be using dices!

1. You have to press the reply button, not just the quick reply.

2. After you write your tid-bit, look below for the Dices.

3. Click the down button to pick which "Attack!" you'd like (Punch, Kick, Powers)

4. The number on the right is the number of roles you can make with that dice. (The max is 2. If a player does more than two then it will be disreguarded)

5. If you click the little plus …

Comments: 0
General Rules
Leighton Nightingale  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:04 pm by Lisa Prince
Rules:

1. All general forum rules apply here

2. CYBER SEX is prohibited. If you must include romance of some sort, a kiss with no explicit details is allowed.

3. You are allowed to have more than one character, however... they must be Heroes if you are a Hero, Villains if you are a Villain. That means you can't play both sides. However, you can be a civilian. EDIT: You can have a Villain character if you are a Hero and vise versa, however, they must be MINOR characters. ((But please …

Comments: 0
Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket

Leighton Nightingale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Birdy
Civilian
Civilian
Birdy

Super Profile
Alias: Pheonix
Life Force:
Leighton Nightingale  Left_bar_bleue30/30Leighton Nightingale  Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Powers: Immune to Heat, can create fire, tears have healing powers

Leighton Nightingale  Empty
PostSubject: Leighton Nightingale    Leighton Nightingale  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:34 pm

Name: Leighton Nightingale

Alias: Collin Chapman
(in times he needs to hide is real identity, Leighton turns into Colin Chapman a blind retired manager from Gotham City, Moved to SuperVille with his wife Alexandra Chapman)

Work Place: None at the moment, Self employed jazz Singer and writer

Personality: Leighton is easy going and a fairly understanding guy, has a passion for music but gets his drive for it from the people in his life. Care’s deeply for his family, so much has written and sang many songs by their inspiration. To put it simply his music and his family are his soul, without them he is incomplete.. So to say he is protective of his family is very true, he would do anything to ensure their safety. He is stubborn but not overly, depends. He likes to think he is open minded to many things, including his wife’s powers as a super.
Has sang very solemnly since He and his wife gave their Daughter away for her safety, it broke him to do it.

Marital Status: Married ~ Alice Nightingale (nee Hargrave)
Children: Secret

Appearance: Tall, 6,2in with dark hair, stays well built, as he can for his age.
Picture: Leighton Nightingale  ConnickJrREXMOS_428x269_to_468x312

History:
Leighton grew up in the music business, His father ran a jazz club and his mother was a jazz band manager. So it was joked Leighton knew how to play jazz before he could walk. His mother had him take piano lessons and vocal as soon as he was old enough, it was all he knew, once in school he joined any musical club the school had.. music ran his life mostly. After he graduated school he started doing gigs, and got good area’s thanks to his parents. He was getting ready to go on a show once when he met a new young manager for the many talents. Her name Alice, and he was mystified by her, he eventually asked if she would go out with him, to his great joy she agreed. He soon found she was not only stunning, but a pleasure to be with as well she was so sweet.

It didn’t take long before for him notice one or two odd things about his new girlfriend. One was the Witness protection guards, at first he was confused by it until he asked, and boy was he shocked by the news. He never would have guessed she had been messed up with the mafia. But as shocking as this new info was it didn’t deter his feelings for her, if anything they increased. But his shocks didn’t end there, one evening while at Alice’s home having dinner he followed her to the kitchen intent on helping her clean up after the wonderful meal. However he received a unexpected reaction when he came up behind her and startled her by accident. She turned invisible and back again.. He was more shocked, confused and in awe more than anything. She explained herself to him yet again, he was surprised he rather liked the idea of her being a super. It was exciting, and just seemed to increase his love for her yet again.

He had a super hero girlfriend, what wasn’t awesome about that?

Soon he feel in love with her and it reflected in his music as well.. many halls were soon filling love songs.

He asked for her hand in marriage as a finale of his tour, he could have sang to the heaven’s and played piano for eons he was so happy that night.
Two years of marriage passed without many problems, though he worried a little when Alice seemed unwell. But she seemed to brighten up after a bit so he assumed whatever it was has let her be. However how wrong he found himself on the anniversary, when he found a rattle in his cake that Alice had made. It had taken him a moment the clue in to what it was and what it meant. Needless to say after the thought settled in he couldn’t have been happier about becoming a father. Seven months later on one of the hottest days ever in his opinion Alice went into labour and had a baby girl, an adorable baby girl, who they named Gail, whom he suggested should be named after Alice’s mother who recently passed.

Things well for about a year, and he had been overjoyed to find out Alice was pregnant yet again, it may had been soon but he was happy very happy. However their happiness came to a terrible halt when it was discovered Alice had been abducted by the mafia from her office. He had never been more scared or frantic on finding his wife again and then killing those who dared to lay a hand on her. He was terribly frustrated as he couldn’t think of where she had been taken , then the authorities couldn't seem to move fast enough in his mind. Then Alice’s brother Eric arrived with one of the thugs in hand, after a bit of time the Authorities made a deal with the man who told them Alice’s location in exchange for leniency and protection from his fellow Mafia. Leighton left baby Gail in the care of her uncle Eric as he went with the Authorities to get his wife. His heart skipped a few beats at seeing the state his lovely wife had been left in, beaten and frozen he was terrified for her life. The moment he was able he ignored all else and held her in his arms trying to warm her and sooth her shivers as best he could until they reached the hospital, he assured her Gail was safe and sound with Eric, but she needed her mother to rest and get well again.

Eric soon came with little Gail to Alice’s hospital room, Alice of course demanded to have Gail in her arms. A shock came to everyone when small sparks of fire came from their little baby girl, Leighton couldn’t help but tiredly muse with a small smile, “like mother like daughter”. He had asked the doctors about the unborn child his wife carried. They hadn’t seemed to hopeful, with his wife being so weak and the stress of what happen it was likely she could lose the child. Leighton was crushed by the news and didn’t tell Alice for fear it would only serve to upset her, but still held out some hope both mother and child would pull through. However just when things started to seem better, Alice lost the baby, he stayed with her and assured her it wasn’t her fault and they could try again when the time was right..

Relieved when Alice truly started to recover he tried his best to help his family pick up where they left off. Alice left her job as the manager, which after what happened he could not blame her. He continued to write and compose music from home, feeling more at ease knowing his family was near rather than in a separate building across town. However he soon found out it didn’t matter if he was home or at work, the mafia tried once again to end them. Somehow someone set fire to the house and in no time at all their house was a blaze. He tried to get Gail and all of them out as fast as possible, however he had been hit with falling debris from the house. He tried his best to make sure none hit Gail, however a rather large one fell on him forcing him to drop his baby girl and dispit his best attempts to get back up again he could not. He would still have nightmares of the last thing he remembers before fading out, his Daughter crying at the top of her lungs and the rower of the fire around them.

The next thing he knew was that he was in the hospital alive and not dead like he was expecting to be. He immediately asked where Gail was and if she was alright. To his relief his little girl has only been injured a little and would recover fully long before he did.

After he recovered and his family relocated, hoped that would be the last close call from the mafia, he momentarily wondered how the Mafia got them despite being protected by the “men in black” guys but said nothing of it.
One Day it seemed Alice dropped a bomb on him, she suggested they give Little Gail away.. he couldn’t believe she would even think it. To leave her in the protection of strangers, to have her grow up not remembering them. He didn’t know how she could even think it.. he refused the idea at first, not wanting his family to fall apart. However after many arguments with Alice and the constant nightmare of Gail crying in the hell of fire and smoke.. He broken heartedly gave in. Agreeing it was in the best interests of Gail.

After the most painful goodbye he would never forget, he returned home with his wife and not there little girl. The House was colder and grayer then it ever had been before, his heart no longer went into music, when he did play it was forced and not up to par the way it usually was.. eventually he gave up altogether and went to editing music sheet for a few students instead. He worried greatly for Alice when she cried at night, he tried to be there for her despite feeling worse than he ever had. He tried to assure her they did the right thing and she would be safe. But knew that did nothing to ease the fact they missed Baby Gail terribly.

As time went by he noticed Alice start to learn bits and pieces about their only daughter, so much she seem obsessed with the idea, gathering any bit of info she could on her.. He couldn’t resist in looking at what she had found out seeing how she did in school, her trails of going from family to family.. but he still worried for his wife and her inability to let go, for fear one day this would crush her. He could not bear to see that.

Even though he warned Alice about this he still went along with it, supporting her where he could and agreeing to give a donation to wonder café. However when Alice thought to work at the Café he warn against it again, but since Alice had her mind stuck on it he knew there was no convincing her otherwise, he only hope this didn’t break their hearts, as both had been through enough. One thing was for sure he now had more than one reason to keep an eye on Wonder Café..

Back to top Go down

Leighton Nightingale
Page 1 of 1