Superville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Superville, a small city made up of extra ordinary individuals who wreak havoc and save the day.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:59 pm
Latest topics
» The spam board
Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:29 am by Kildred

» Front Room
Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:14 am by Birdy

» Walk Path
Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:07 pm by Steven

» Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub
Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:37 am by Merci

» Aiden Greene/PARIAH
Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:06 am by Greene

» Registration
Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:12 am by Marisol Gallagher

» The dreaded counselors office.
Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:27 am by Cassie Peyton

» Eric Hargrave / Derecho
Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:48 pm by Steven

» Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton
Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:14 am by Cassie Peyton

» George McNamara/Ferrum
Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:21 am by Merci

Top posters
Marisol Gallagher
Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 I_vote_lcapUnicorn Fountain - Page 2 I_voting_barUnicorn Fountain - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
booklover
Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 I_vote_lcapUnicorn Fountain - Page 2 I_voting_barUnicorn Fountain - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lisa Prince
Merci
Adrian
Steven
Maxine Blackman
d'arc
leon
gay
Poll
DC or Marvel?
DC
Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 I_vote_lcap64%Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
Marvel
Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 I_vote_lcap36%Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11
Registration
Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:15 pm by Lisa Prince
The Major's Office likes to keep tabs on the Supers of Superville.

Post here to declare whether you are a Villain or a Hero.

Comments: 47
The Super Rankings
Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:21 pm by Lisa Prince
Here in Superville, we have Rankings, to celebrate those who are truly Super. These are what the Ranks mean:

Civilain - 0 Star: Just your average normal human being.
0-149 Posts

Sidekick - 1 Stars: These are the helpers of Supers, not even really even considered a proper Super yet.
150-499 Posts

D - List Super - 2 Stars: These are the truly incompetent Supers. They either have useless powers, or they're just plain stupid. These are usually (but not always) humorous characters.

Comments: 1
On Battling/Fighting
Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:18 pm by Lisa Prince
How to Battle:
For this forum, to ensure a fair battle we shall be using dices!

1. You have to press the reply button, not just the quick reply.

2. After you write your tid-bit, look below for the Dices.

3. Click the down button to pick which "Attack!" you'd like (Punch, Kick, Powers)

4. The number on the right is the number of roles you can make with that dice. (The max is 2. If a player does more than two then it will be disreguarded)

5. If you click the little plus …

Comments: 0
General Rules
Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:04 pm by Lisa Prince
Rules:

1. All general forum rules apply here

2. CYBER SEX is prohibited. If you must include romance of some sort, a kiss with no explicit details is allowed.

3. You are allowed to have more than one character, however... they must be Heroes if you are a Hero, Villains if you are a Villain. That means you can't play both sides. However, you can be a civilian. EDIT: You can have a Villain character if you are a Hero and vise versa, however, they must be MINOR characters. ((But please …

Comments: 0
Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket

Unicorn Fountain

Go down 
+5
Steven
Merci
Maxine Blackman
booklover
Lisa Prince
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Alias: Sphinx
Life Force:
Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Powers: Teleportation, thermokinesis, and can tell when someone's in her mind.

Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unicorn Fountain   Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:24 pm

Sam shrugged. "I've been cooling her off as best I could. But, she's still pretty out of it." Sam said as she put Adeliade in the car. "I'd suggest you put her somewhere really, really cold as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
Steven
Side-Kick
Side-Kick
Steven

Super Profile
Alias: Snakebite (Necro23)
Life Force:
Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Powers: Electrokinesis, Toxicity, & Cybernetic Projection

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn Fountain   Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:56 pm

"I plan on it," Steven remarked, resisting the urge to roll his eyes. He'd been friends with Adelaide for... how long now? Somewhere tundra-cold was most definitely in order. He could only really watch as the girl named Sam got Addy safely into the car. Once the door closed, allowing the air conditioning to once again make the car several degrees colder, Steven strode back over to the driver's side.

"......Thanks," he said before practically jumping into the driver's seat. He wasn't sure who she was, but surely for her to have helped a bystander labeled her alignment in more ways than one.

Putting the vehicle into drive again, Steven practically bolted from the parking spot and made a beeline for the morgue. Between the cold chambers and Adelaide's icy lair... Steven figured that was the best place to go.

"Remind me never to take you to the beach, Addy," Steven commented to the unconscious woman at his side. While normally he would have said this in a playful voice, as he was only joking, it was instead laced with concern.

((going to forego Morgue Lobby and head straight to Excessum's Icy Lair, I think... since we have a zombie situation at the lobby, lol))
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn Fountain   Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:05 pm

Sam shrugged as she watched him leave. "I hope she gets better." She dropped her voice to a whisper. "even if she is a villain."
Back to top Go down
Maxine Blackman
Side-Kick
Side-Kick
Maxine Blackman

Super Profile
Alias: The Performer
Life Force:
Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/40Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Powers: Hypnotism, sound barriers, disguise.

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn Fountain   Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:52 am

"Yeah I recognised her. You're a better Hero than me, Sam - I would have been tempted to just leave her there. Okay, that's a lie, but she did mess with my theatre. So I wouldn't have been nice about helping her. Well ... maybe that's a lie as well."
~
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/~kirinomiko
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn Fountain   Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:50 am

Sam shrugged. "I'm a softie. what can I say? I may want to harm them when we're fighting, but I have no reason to hate them."
Back to top Go down
Maxine Blackman
Side-Kick
Side-Kick
Maxine Blackman

Super Profile
Alias: The Performer
Life Force:
Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/40Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Powers: Hypnotism, sound barriers, disguise.

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn Fountain   Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:21 pm

"Yes. Yes I suppose that's fair enough. Well, I'd better go find a home for this little cutie and get back to work - I will find out what it was you stuffed away so hurriedly by the Sam" she added, "by avoiding the question you immediately roused my curiosity. Next time there won't be any collapsing villains nerby to save you from that one" she winked.
~
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/~kirinomiko
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn Fountain   Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:44 pm

Sam smiled, before she left the park.
Back to top Go down
Merci
D-List
D-List
Merci

Super Profile
Alias: Excessum
Life Force:
Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/30Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/30)
Powers: Cryokinesis, Omni-linguism and Ice Animation

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn Fountain   Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:09 pm

K walked slowly down the path in Pixie Park, heading toward the Unicorn Fountain not far away. She could practically feel the presence of people and the smell of blood was driving her senses insane...
Back to top Go down
http://mercifulheavens.proboards.com/
Lisa Prince
Admin
Admin
Lisa Prince

Super Profile
Alias: Lady Lustre
Life Force:
Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/50Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)
Powers: Plasmoids, Super strength, Flight

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn Fountain   Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:14 pm

James and Lisa were walking along the fountain.

"I like unicorns..." James said suddenly.

Lisa giggled. "That explains so much James."

James turned to look at her, "No, I think it's unfair that they're commericalized as really girlie horses, they have a horn, a very sharp, arrow-like horn. They're dangerous."

Lisa laughed. James was being completely serious. "Whatever you say lover."
Back to top Go down
https://superville.rpg-board.net
Merci
D-List
D-List
Merci

Super Profile
Life Force:
Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/30Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/30)

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn Fountain   Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:24 pm

K saw the couple and staggered toward them, intent on following the zombie urge to bit them. She attacked the man, shoving him down and bit his neck. A bit of blood dribbled down her chin and she turned toward the woman.
Back to top Go down
Lisa Prince
Admin
Admin
Lisa Prince

Super Profile
Alias: Lady Lustre
Life Force:
Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/50Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)
Powers: Plasmoids, Super strength, Flight

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn Fountain   Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:03 pm

"JAMES!" Lisa screeched. Without even thinking, she hurdled herself towards the Zombie. She managed to get her off of James. She threw a plasmoid at the zombie. Before it exploded, she got to James, who lay bleeding on the ground, picked him up and took flight.
Back to top Go down
https://superville.rpg-board.net
Merci
D-List
D-List
Merci

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn Fountain   Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:11 pm

K morphed into a zombie insect and crawled away. Her next victim was already unknown to him, approaching her. One less lawyer to worry about...
Back to top Go down
Adrian
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Alias: Techno
Life Force:
Powers: Technopath, controls wind

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn Fountain   Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:56 pm

(_(New timeline.)_)

Adrian sat on a bench and stared at the sky. He was thinking. He'd like to have someone to talk to, but who?
Back to top Go down
d'arc
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Alias: Electric
Life Force:
Powers: Controls earth and plants, and can produce or control electricity Also has color changing eyes

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn Fountain   Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 12:03 am

Jean plopped down beside Adrian. "So. What's going on that's got you thinking so hard?"
Back to top Go down
Adrian
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn Fountain   Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 12:07 am

Adrian rubbed his forehead. "Take a wild guess."
Back to top Go down
d'arc
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:
Powers: Controls earth and plants, and can produce or control electricity Also has color changing eyes

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn Fountain   Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:59 am

Jean cocked her head to the side to stare at Adrian peircingly. "School? A teacher? Sam?"
Back to top Go down
Adrian
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn Fountain   Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:23 am

Adrian nodded, "Right on the dot. How'd you guess?"
Back to top Go down
d'arc
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn Fountain   Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:16 am

Jean laughed. "Oh, wow. It's so obvious. you're attracted to her, but she's engaged." She paused. "What else would you have to think about?"
Back to top Go down
Adrian
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn Fountain   Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:46 pm

Adrian looked at the sky. "Kids at school, homework, what to do next. What don't I need to think about?"
Back to top Go down
d'arc
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn Fountain   Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:00 pm

"While that's completely true, you do realize you're crushing on an engaged woman?" Jean pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Adrian
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn Fountain   Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:16 pm

Adrian cringed. "I know. I wish I wasn't, but I do like her. She's so..." He couldn't come up with a word that fit, so he gestured with his hands before dropping them hopelessly.
Back to top Go down
d'arc
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn Fountain   Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:33 am

Jean shook her head. "Forget about her. unless She and Jon break up, which is supposedly going to happen when Hell freezes over, then you're not going to get her."
Back to top Go down
Adrian
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn Fountain   Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:58 am

Adrian shrugged. "One can dream, Can't they?"
Back to top Go down
d'arc
Side-Kick
Side-Kick

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn Fountain   Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:28 am

"Not when it's this. Why do you want to hold on to a hope that will never come true?" Jean argued.
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Alias: Valkerie
Life Force:
Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Powers: Forcefields, Telekinesis, Ringing Ear

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn Fountain   Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:47 am

Mal had been sitting a ways away, not letting herself be known with a barrier around her bending light around her. He wanted to break Jon and Sam up?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn Fountain   Unicorn Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unicorn Fountain
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Superville :: Neutral Drive :: Pixie Park-
Jump to: