Superville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Superville, a small city made up of extra ordinary individuals who wreak havoc and save the day.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:59 pm
Latest topics
» The spam board
Excessum's Icy Lair I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:29 am by Kildred

» Front Room
Excessum's Icy Lair I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:14 am by Birdy

» Walk Path
Excessum's Icy Lair I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:07 pm by Steven

» Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub
Excessum's Icy Lair I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:37 am by Merci

» Aiden Greene/PARIAH
Excessum's Icy Lair I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:06 am by Greene

» Registration
Excessum's Icy Lair I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:12 am by Marisol Gallagher

» The dreaded counselors office.
Excessum's Icy Lair I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:27 am by Cassie Peyton

» Eric Hargrave / Derecho
Excessum's Icy Lair I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:48 pm by Steven

» Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton
Excessum's Icy Lair I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:14 am by Cassie Peyton

» George McNamara/Ferrum
Excessum's Icy Lair I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:21 am by Merci

Top posters
Marisol Gallagher
Excessum's Icy Lair I_vote_lcapExcessum's Icy Lair I_voting_barExcessum's Icy Lair I_vote_rcap 
booklover
Excessum's Icy Lair I_vote_lcapExcessum's Icy Lair I_voting_barExcessum's Icy Lair I_vote_rcap 
Lisa Prince
Merci
Adrian
Steven
Maxine Blackman
d'arc
leon
gay
Poll
DC or Marvel?
DC
Excessum's Icy Lair I_vote_lcap64%Excessum's Icy Lair I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
Marvel
Excessum's Icy Lair I_vote_lcap36%Excessum's Icy Lair I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11
Registration
Excessum's Icy Lair I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:15 pm by Lisa Prince
The Major's Office likes to keep tabs on the Supers of Superville.

Post here to declare whether you are a Villain or a Hero.

Comments: 47
The Super Rankings
Excessum's Icy Lair I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:21 pm by Lisa Prince
Here in Superville, we have Rankings, to celebrate those who are truly Super. These are what the Ranks mean:

Civilain - 0 Star: Just your average normal human being.
0-149 Posts

Sidekick - 1 Stars: These are the helpers of Supers, not even really even considered a proper Super yet.
150-499 Posts

D - List Super - 2 Stars: These are the truly incompetent Supers. They either have useless powers, or they're just plain stupid. These are usually (but not always) humorous characters.

Comments: 1
On Battling/Fighting
Excessum's Icy Lair I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:18 pm by Lisa Prince
How to Battle:
For this forum, to ensure a fair battle we shall be using dices!

1. You have to press the reply button, not just the quick reply.

2. After you write your tid-bit, look below for the Dices.

3. Click the down button to pick which "Attack!" you'd like (Punch, Kick, Powers)

4. The number on the right is the number of roles you can make with that dice. (The max is 2. If a player does more than two then it will be disreguarded)

5. If you click the little plus …

Comments: 0
General Rules
Excessum's Icy Lair I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:04 pm by Lisa Prince
Rules:

1. All general forum rules apply here

2. CYBER SEX is prohibited. If you must include romance of some sort, a kiss with no explicit details is allowed.

3. You are allowed to have more than one character, however... they must be Heroes if you are a Hero, Villains if you are a Villain. That means you can't play both sides. However, you can be a civilian. EDIT: You can have a Villain character if you are a Hero and vise versa, however, they must be MINOR characters. ((But please …

Comments: 0
Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket

Excessum's Icy Lair

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Merci
D-List
D-List
Merci

Super Profile
Alias: Excessum
Life Force:
Excessum's Icy Lair Left_bar_bleue0/30Excessum's Icy Lair Empty_bar_bleue  (0/30)
Powers: Cryokinesis, Omni-linguism and Ice Animation

Excessum's Icy Lair Empty
PostSubject: Excessum's Icy Lair   Excessum's Icy Lair I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:09 am

Excessum unlocked the door leading into her villainous lair and slipped in. It was dark and cold, just the way she liked it. The room was frozen over with snow and ice, with various pieces of furniture neatly arranged.

Laying a map of the city down on a ice table, she sighed. If her newest villainous plan was to work, there would have to be no errors...
Back to top Go down
http://mercifulheavens.proboards.com/
Merci
D-List
D-List
Merci

Super Profile
Alias: Excessum
Life Force:
Excessum's Icy Lair Left_bar_bleue0/30Excessum's Icy Lair Empty_bar_bleue  (0/30)
Powers: Cryokinesis, Omni-linguism and Ice Animation

Excessum's Icy Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excessum's Icy Lair   Excessum's Icy Lair I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:25 pm

Having been "kicked" from her apartment, Adelaide was currently living in her icy den. Sighing, she leaned back in her ice chair and then rose.

She slipped her glasses off and set them on the nearby table. Her scarf, hat and overcoat followed the glasses. Adelaide levitated the frozen roll of black fabric she had gotten over to the table and unrolled it. Having mastered the art of sewing with ice threads and needles, she smiled softly and seated herself once more. Her measurements were already written down on a sheet of ice.

~Four hours later~

Adelaide smiled as she lifted her completed suit from the table. It was a midnight black cat's suit with a over robe of the same material. A hood was made to cover her head and forehead when pulled forward.

A pair of elbow length gloves that matched the suit lay on the table and a partial mask which covered everything from her hairline to her nose sat beside it.

Changing into the black costume, Excessum slipped the over robe on and then the gloves and the mask. She created a mirror out of ice and smiled at her reflection. Now she truly appeared as her name suggested...Excessum, death clothed in black save for the brilliant white of her eyes, mouth and chin. Her claws extended and she chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
http://mercifulheavens.proboards.com/

Excessum's Icy Lair
Page 1 of 1