Superville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Superville, a small city made up of extra ordinary individuals who wreak havoc and save the day.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:59 pm
Latest topics
» The spam board
The Graveyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:29 am by Kildred

» Front Room
The Graveyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:14 am by Birdy

» Walk Path
The Graveyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:07 pm by Steven

» Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub
The Graveyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:37 am by Merci

» Aiden Greene/PARIAH
The Graveyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:06 am by Greene

» Registration
The Graveyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:12 am by Marisol Gallagher

» The dreaded counselors office.
The Graveyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:27 am by Cassie Peyton

» Eric Hargrave / Derecho
The Graveyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:48 pm by Steven

» Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton
The Graveyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:14 am by Cassie Peyton

» George McNamara/Ferrum
The Graveyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:21 am by Merci

Top posters
Marisol Gallagher
The Graveyard - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Graveyard - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Graveyard - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
booklover
The Graveyard - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Graveyard - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Graveyard - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Lisa Prince
Merci
Adrian
Steven
Maxine Blackman
d'arc
leon
gay
Poll
DC or Marvel?
DC
The Graveyard - Page 5 I_vote_lcap64%The Graveyard - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
Marvel
The Graveyard - Page 5 I_vote_lcap36%The Graveyard - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11
Registration
The Graveyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:15 pm by Lisa Prince
The Major's Office likes to keep tabs on the Supers of Superville.

Post here to declare whether you are a Villain or a Hero.

Comments: 47
The Super Rankings
The Graveyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:21 pm by Lisa Prince
Here in Superville, we have Rankings, to celebrate those who are truly Super. These are what the Ranks mean:

Civilain - 0 Star: Just your average normal human being.
0-149 Posts

Sidekick - 1 Stars: These are the helpers of Supers, not even really even considered a proper Super yet.
150-499 Posts

D - List Super - 2 Stars: These are the truly incompetent Supers. They either have useless powers, or they're just plain stupid. These are usually (but not always) humorous characters.

Comments: 1
On Battling/Fighting
The Graveyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:18 pm by Lisa Prince
How to Battle:
For this forum, to ensure a fair battle we shall be using dices!

1. You have to press the reply button, not just the quick reply.

2. After you write your tid-bit, look below for the Dices.

3. Click the down button to pick which "Attack!" you'd like (Punch, Kick, Powers)

4. The number on the right is the number of roles you can make with that dice. (The max is 2. If a player does more than two then it will be disreguarded)

5. If you click the little plus …

Comments: 0
General Rules
The Graveyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:04 pm by Lisa Prince
Rules:

1. All general forum rules apply here

2. CYBER SEX is prohibited. If you must include romance of some sort, a kiss with no explicit details is allowed.

3. You are allowed to have more than one character, however... they must be Heroes if you are a Hero, Villains if you are a Villain. That means you can't play both sides. However, you can be a civilian. EDIT: You can have a Villain character if you are a Hero and vise versa, however, they must be MINOR characters. ((But please …

Comments: 0
Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket

The Graveyard

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Alias: Valkerie
Life Force:
The Graveyard - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/30The Graveyard - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Powers: Forcefields, Telekinesis, Ringing Ear

The Graveyard - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:15 pm

Mal jumped into her boyfriend's arms. "Just the person I was looking for..." She sighed. "Remind me not to kill my cousin."
Back to top Go down
Lisa Prince
Admin
Admin
Lisa Prince

Super Profile
Alias: Lady Lustre
Life Force:
The Graveyard - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue14/50The Graveyard - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)
Powers: Plasmoids, Super strength, Flight

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:37 pm

Jamie hugged her back. "I will... I don't exactly want you to be in jail..."
Back to top Go down
https://superville.rpg-board.net
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:
The Graveyard - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/30The Graveyard - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:40 pm

Mal buried her face in his chest. "I don't really want to be their either. Has Lynda been asking about time travel?" she asked, voice muffled. Then she thought of it. "Why were you looking for me?"
Back to top Go down
Lisa Prince
Admin
Admin
Lisa Prince

Super Profile
Alias: Lady Lustre
Life Force:
The Graveyard - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue14/50The Graveyard - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/50)
Powers: Plasmoids, Super strength, Flight

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:20 pm

"Why else? You're not exactly plain looking Mal, you could be hanging out with some other guy..." Jamie said.
Back to top Go down
https://superville.rpg-board.net
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:23 pm

Mal smiled. "It's Harry. I'm about to kill him, and you wanna know what he sugguested? We elope. Just to avoid Mom, Dad, your Dad, Lynda, Aunt Sam, Uncle Jon, Auntie Tori, and everyone else."
Back to top Go down
Major Arcana
Civilian
Civilian
Major Arcana

Super Profile
Alias: Cobra
Life Force:
The Graveyard - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20/20The Graveyard - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Powers: second form of a cobra

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:40 am

((OOC: Wasn't that whole conversation moot point? Because as soon as they come in contact with their parents twenty years back, their parents will remember it. In whatever future they create for themselves.))
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:24 am

((OOC: No... It's an alternate universe... It's hard to explain. Um... If we have three lines in the sand, and there is a Mari in all three. Mal comes from the middle one and goes to the left most one. That way, Mari and them won't remember. Make sense?))
Back to top Go down
Major Arcana
Civilian
Civilian
Major Arcana

Super Profile
Life Force:
The Graveyard - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20/20The Graveyard - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:41 pm

((I see. New timeline?))

Rune stood in front of Lisa Prince's grave. "Finally," she whispered. Finding who she was and where she was buried had been a bit of a problem. Rune plopped down cross-legged in front of it and took off her sunglasses to see it better. She didn't know what she was expecting. A sense of satisfaction? Of disappointment? Of greif?

Another vision. Sometimes external stimuli caused one, and Rune had been hoping that it would happen here. Ever since she'd Seen that first one of this woman...

But, as far as Rune could tell, it had all been a wild goose chase. Rune sighed, and played with the grass growing over the grave. "This was bloody great waste of time," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:54 am

((New Timeline before twins and Mal disappear))

Mal stood in front of her boyfriend's mother's grave. Lisa was her mother's best friend. Mal's godmother. Just as Mari was Jamie's and Lyn's. It was time to say good bye to the grave and say hello to the real Lisa Prince. She lowered her head and said, "Lisa, if we screw up, please forgive us... Just know, I love Lyn as much as I love Phil... Which is quite a bit. I love Jamie like no other... I can't see my life without him. It's just not right... If you know what I mean... James said that's how it was between you and him. Between Ma and Da." She had been reading the newest Keladry of Mindelan and Stone Mountain books, and gotten into a Tortallian way of speaking that pissed her parents off. "Lisa, I just wanted to ask, that is Lyn does manage to drag us back to your time, would you give us your blessing?"

With that, she placed a single yellow rose, a symbol of friendship, on the grave and walked away with tears in her eyes.

She thought she heard a voice, say "Any time, Mal. Any time..." but she could have imagined it.

((Even Newer Timeline, after the twins and Mal disappear))

Philipa Seaton stood over Lisa's grave. This wasn't the first time Phil had come here. She just couldn't understand why her mother lost all control over herself and her powers here. Things would be lifted off the ground and tossed about. "Well," the 11 year old girl muttered. "Things can change... What did you do with my mother to make her care so much?" This 11 year old acted older than her sister at times, which scared everyone. Phil hadn't told anyone, but she had developed her powers. She lifted her glowing violet hand. "Auntie Lisa? I'm scared... I've never seen anyone with this power before and only seen it described in Mal's books that she reads to me... Mal's gone... We can't find her, Auntie Lisa. Ma's going crazy with worry. We can't find Jamie or Lynnie. It's scary. Only Harry acts as if he knows where the are. And he won't tell me!"

She sighed. Her hand was still glowing violet. She sat down as if expecting a reply.
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Alias: Sphinx
Life Force:
Powers: Teleportation, thermokinesis, and can tell when someone's in her mind.

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:46 am

Harry was walking to the grave. He knew that there was no reason to be there, but he was almost hoping to find Mal, Lynda and Jamie there. but, he came to figure things out.

A few graves away, he say Phil's hand glow like his did when he called on his power.

"Hey, Phil." He called out, so he wouldn't scare her.
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:49 am

Phil looked over, snuffing her powers quickly. "Harry! What are you doing here?" she asked her 17 year old cousin. Being six years younger didn't help much in their relationship as cousins.
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:52 am

Harry smiled. "Just coming to see if those 3 came here."

He paused. "How've you been?"
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:55 am

Phil looked up. "You lie... You know where they are." She looked down at where she was sitting. "Visiting Auntie Lisa. Every teacher at school is treating my like I'm glass because my sister disappeared... As if I have any control over what she does and with whom..." She glanced at Harry. "Yes, I know about her and Jamie... She keeps insisting they are 'just' friends..." She scoffed. "As if I'd fall for that."

Well, Phil had certainly inherited her mother's and uncle's brains.
Back to top Go down
Major Arcana
Civilian
Civilian
Major Arcana

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:07 am

Rune returned to the grave. She'd been coming every day since that first time.

However, this time, for the first time, there were people there. "Bloody hell," she hissed, hiding behind a gravestone, watching the people.

As she examined them, there was a Twitch. Not a real Vision, just a feeling... She'd been getting them a lot lately. Fewer and fewer Visions too, and they were all blurry, fragmented. As if someone was messing with time.

Where these people external stimuli, perhpas? She had to know. Her life, already screwy, had been getting worse and worse every since she first Saw Lisa Prince. Rune crept closer.
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:05 am

Phil heard something and whirled. "Dang it!" She wasn't going to curse as her sister did. "Hare, did you heard that?"
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:15 am

Harry nodded. "Yeah, I did. sounded like someone else is here." he glanced around, but no one was there.
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:24 am

Phil grabbed at her cousin's arm. "Try 'n shake me off, 'n' I'll bite your arm."
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:33 am

Harry laughed. "Fine."

He sighed. "Ok, Phil. it's fine. don't worry. Anyway, what's the worst that can happen? I can just take a picture of you and send it to mom, and she'll get you out. Well, probably."
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:38 am

Phil shook her head. "No! I don't want Ma and Da knowing I come here without them! They'd throw three fits in seven hells!" She paused. "No comment on the biting the arm? I thought that was a good one..."
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:49 am

Harry shrugged. "Live with my mom long enough and you get used to creative threats once a month." Glancing sideways. "And you're not supposed to be here?"
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:56 am

Phil shook her head. "Not without an adult... Either you, one of the twins, Mal, Ma, Da, Auntie Sam or Uncle Jon... Ma's just 'fraid I'm gonna g't 'urt..." Phil had been raised to speak proper English, but she sometimes slipped into street cant. She didn't know where she had picked it up, but she had.
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:07 am

Harry frowned. "So ask me. I'll drop you off and go sit in a corner to read while you sit and talk to her, then you can find me later."
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:11 am

Phil gave him a look with her blue eyes and black hair. Her blue powers sparkled in the moon light. "You r'lly think Ma woul' 'all for tha'?" she asked.

Phil was worried... The person in the bushes was troubling her.

((Haha, female George on the loose! BEWARE SUPERVILLE!!!))
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:15 am

Harry sighed. "I think that we'll do that anyway. Besides. I'm supposed to watch you alot more then I do. My parent's fall for it."

He took no notice of the way her speech had changed, not even thinking about it. It was nearly as natural for him to hear, as for her to speak.
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:24 am

Phil shook her head. "Naw. Ma'll ne'er go for it. She'll be too worrit 'bout Mal 'n' th' twins to lemme outta 'er sight for mor'na minute."

She growled. How she wished she had a knife on her.

Where had that come from?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Graveyard
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Superville :: 20 years later-
Jump to: