Superville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Superville, a small city made up of extra ordinary individuals who wreak havoc and save the day.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:59 pm
Latest topics
» The spam board
The Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:29 am by Kildred

» Front Room
The Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:14 am by Birdy

» Walk Path
The Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:07 pm by Steven

» Alfred Pennyworth's Official Fanclub
The Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:37 am by Merci

» Aiden Greene/PARIAH
The Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:06 am by Greene

» Registration
The Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:12 am by Marisol Gallagher

» The dreaded counselors office.
The Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:27 am by Cassie Peyton

» Eric Hargrave / Derecho
The Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:48 pm by Steven

» Cassandra "Cassie" Peyton
The Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:14 am by Cassie Peyton

» George McNamara/Ferrum
The Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:21 am by Merci

Top posters
Marisol Gallagher
The Graveyard - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Graveyard - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Graveyard - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
booklover
The Graveyard - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Graveyard - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Graveyard - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lisa Prince
Merci
Adrian
Steven
Maxine Blackman
d'arc
leon
gay
Poll
DC or Marvel?
DC
The Graveyard - Page 2 I_vote_lcap64%The Graveyard - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
Marvel
The Graveyard - Page 2 I_vote_lcap36%The Graveyard - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11
Registration
The Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:15 pm by Lisa Prince
The Major's Office likes to keep tabs on the Supers of Superville.

Post here to declare whether you are a Villain or a Hero.

Comments: 47
The Super Rankings
The Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:21 pm by Lisa Prince
Here in Superville, we have Rankings, to celebrate those who are truly Super. These are what the Ranks mean:

Civilain - 0 Star: Just your average normal human being.
0-149 Posts

Sidekick - 1 Stars: These are the helpers of Supers, not even really even considered a proper Super yet.
150-499 Posts

D - List Super - 2 Stars: These are the truly incompetent Supers. They either have useless powers, or they're just plain stupid. These are usually (but not always) humorous characters.

Comments: 1
On Battling/Fighting
The Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:18 pm by Lisa Prince
How to Battle:
For this forum, to ensure a fair battle we shall be using dices!

1. You have to press the reply button, not just the quick reply.

2. After you write your tid-bit, look below for the Dices.

3. Click the down button to pick which "Attack!" you'd like (Punch, Kick, Powers)

4. The number on the right is the number of roles you can make with that dice. (The max is 2. If a player does more than two then it will be disreguarded)

5. If you click the little plus …

Comments: 0
General Rules
The Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:04 pm by Lisa Prince
Rules:

1. All general forum rules apply here

2. CYBER SEX is prohibited. If you must include romance of some sort, a kiss with no explicit details is allowed.

3. You are allowed to have more than one character, however... they must be Heroes if you are a Hero, Villains if you are a Villain. That means you can't play both sides. However, you can be a civilian. EDIT: You can have a Villain character if you are a Hero and vise versa, however, they must be MINOR characters. ((But please …

Comments: 0
Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket

The Graveyard

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Alias: Sphinx
Life Force:
The Graveyard - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20The Graveyard - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Powers: Teleportation, thermokinesis, and can tell when someone's in her mind.

The Graveyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:59 am

"Hello." Harry replied.

"Mari brought up Lisa again. Mom was sad." he said. "I...We need to do something."
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Alias: Valkerie
Life Force:
The Graveyard - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30The Graveyard - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Powers: Forcefields, Telekinesis, Ringing Ear

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:02 pm

Mal nodded. "But what? Har, no matter what, I can't let anything happen to you. Lynda and Jamie and you are my family. Jamie is almost like a husband anyway. But I'm the eldest. I have to do something."
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:
The Graveyard - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20The Graveyard - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:07 pm

Harry laughed. "Yeah, you're oldest. But, it's something we need to do together. We can't break into pieces now. If you and Lynda do something alone...it won't work as well as all of us. think like a human here. they will not stand in the way of all of us, not as much." Harry was thinking fast. they couldn't leave him in the dust...could they?
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:
The Graveyard - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30The Graveyard - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:10 pm

Mal was practically reading her cousin's mind. They could leave him in the dust and they would. "We won't. I promise. Har, what do you know of time travel?"
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:15 pm

Harry rubbed his forehead. "Supposedly...There was once a theory that, if you can go faster then the speed of light, you can travel time. No one knows how time works, but they're working on it. I've been reading up on it, so I have a few ideas..." He paused. "But I don't know if they'll work."
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:21 pm

Mal leaned forward. "Harry, you gotta help us here! Lynda's going to do something rash, and I need to be prepared!"
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:28 pm

Harry leaned back further, closing his eyes. "If Jamie can go as fast as he can, while carrying passengers...it may work. If Lynda can get a picture of the time, when it's a spot that changes constantly, but it was taken at teh right time...she may be able to teleport back in time. But...she'd have alot of trouble." Harry sighed. "I can think of how to get back there, but once there, I don't know if you can come back. Anyway, no gaurantees it'll work."
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:38 pm

((Edgar gives them a time machine, remember))

Mal frowned. "Maybe..."
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:46 pm

((I wasn't told that. Nyeh.))

"Maybe what?" Harry asked suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:55 am

Mal shook her head. "No...It's fine. It's nothing...I think that Lynnie's up to something, Harry..."
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:20 am

Harry sighed quietly. "Ok...you need a plan that may work. otherwise they'll kill themselves."
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:34 am

Mal sighed and leaned against the tree with her cousin. "Harry, help me?"

She shocked herself at those words. She never said them to anyone.
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:36 am

Harry rubbed his forehead. "With what, in particular?"
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:38 am

Mal shook her head. "Harry. Remember when Mom, Dad, Aunt Sam, Uncle Jon and Uncle James told us what really happended to Lisa? How upset they were? Mom skipped work yesterday to come here with Aunt Sam."
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:41 am

Harry rubbed his forehead again. "Look. I know that they're upset and everything...and I know how to get back, but I don't know how to get forward. tell them I'll figure it out."
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:43 am

Mal did something else she never did, except when they were kids. She gave her cousin a hug. "Harry, I don't know what I'd do without you..."
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:45 am

Harry laughed. "Die a horrible death by the hands of our parents when they figure out your schemes." he replied.
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:47 am

Mal gave him a look. "They were your schemes too, oh, dearest cousin o' mine. Like, when you decided to dye Phil's hair with kool-aid?"
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:49 am

Harry shrugged. "Well...Our parents would have still killed you, becuase you'd do them even without me." He paused. "But, it was fun to see Phil with blue hair."
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:51 am

Mal laughed, thinking of her baby sister with blue hair. "That it was." She turned serious and looked at Lisa's grave. "Aunt Lisa, I'm sure Lynnie and Jamie will find a way to make you stay alive."
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:54 am

Harry reached out to touch the marker...but didn't. "Lisa...it'll be fine. we won't let you die."
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:56 am

Mal ran her hands over the words. "I wonder what you were like...I remember the pictures mom has from her batchlorette party. You could be a wild child couldn't you?"
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:59 am

Harry smiled softly. "I saw what you made mom do. i thought you were so cool."
Back to top Go down
Marisol Gallagher
Mistress of Heroes
Mistress of Heroes
Marisol Gallagher

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:02 pm

Mal giggled. "Mom still reminds Aunt Sam of it. Jamie just went through a punk rocker phase. Uncle James said he looked exactly like him at that age."
Back to top Go down
booklover
C-List
C-List

Super Profile
Life Force:

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:13 am

Harry laughed. "Maybe...Maybe we can stop your death, maybe we can't."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Graveyard
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Superville :: 20 years later-
Jump to: